Domestic Canned Motor Pump :
Flowwell with thirteen years of experience in gland less pump design and manufacturing, ventured in canned motor pumps to cater the specific industrial needs.
Flowwell Canned Motor pumps are compact in design, Vacuum tight, centrifugal, Monobloc pumpsets suitable to operate in any atmospheric condition.
Can be suited even for submerged operation.
All the motors are helium leak tested to 10-7 std.cc/sec.
Bearing Monitor to check the life of bearings.
Part of the pumping liquid is circulated through the air gap and bearings for cooling and lubrication.
- Maintenance free
- Compact in size
- Sealess in construction
- Very low noise
- No misaligment
- Very low vibration
- no rigid mounting
- Flame and explosion proof optional
Material Of Construction:
- Thermister protected motor.
- Bearing monitor for bearing checks.
- Bearing and sleeves are easy replaceable.
- Protected while handling under vacuum conditions.
- Suitable for low NPSH requirements.
- No lubrication required.
- No mechanical seal, no leak.
- Monobloc in construction.
- No alignment required.
- No regid foundation required.
- Ensure zero leak at all conditions.
- Casting, Impeller & Big. Housing: SS Cans, SS 316L Hastelloy C
- Bearings: Carbon graphite
- Winding Insulation: Class "H"